Website Resource ManagerLooking for a job where you can make a positive impact? Elevation’s the place for you! Elevate your impact with a position at Elevation! We’re looking for change-makers, movers and shakers. Come and join us!
Elevation, an experienced digital design company seeks a Website Resource Manager to join our team.
The position is for our offices located in Las Cañitas, Buenos Aires, Argentina (remote during COVID-19). We are a full-service agency that works exclusively with nonprofit clients, mainly in the U.S., and we offer everything from website design to branding, consultations, SEO, SEM, and more.
Our team is made up of approximately 30 people and the company has a great company culture. You’d be working with a mixed group of North Americans, Argentines, and other South Americans and would also be in contact with freelance consultants located in the US and South America.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Provide support to clients during the content upload process and beta link revisions
- Build, format and design content with WordPress (e.g. interior pages, custom templates, etc.)
- Set up components and plugins (e.g. forms, newsletters, online shops, etc.)
- Collaborate on projects with the development team and other teams on a daily basis
- Research and test new plugins and features
- Native or fluent Spanish speaker
- Have strong English grammar, punctuation and composition
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working with a diverse team with fast-moving priorities
- Be creative and possess a great eye for detail
- Take initiative and be self-directed
- Good at problem solving
Nice to have:
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience in graphic/UI design
- Client focused
- Team commitment
- Continuous improvement
- Data-driven decisions
- Relationship Management
What we offer:
- Pay tied to USD
- Flexible working hours. Create your own schedule!
- Paid vacation
- Flex days
- DNI sponsorship
- Healthcare (OSDE)
- Ongoing learning (in-person/online courses)
- Birthday day off
- Monthly office outings (paintball, wine tastings, etc.)
- Language lessons
- Monthly MasterCard GiftCard