Web/UI DesignerLooking for a job where you can make a positive impact? Elevation’s the place for you! Elevate your impact with a position at Elevation! We’re looking for change-makers, movers and shakers. Come and join us!
Elevation, an experienced digital marketing and web design agency, seeks a Web/UI designer to join our UI team.
We are a full-service agency that works exclusively with nonprofit clients, mainly in the US, and we offer everything from website design to branding, consultations, digital marketing and more.
Our team is made up of approximately 40 people and the company has a great company culture. You’d be working with a mixed group of North Americans, Europeans, Argentines, and other South Americans and would also be in contact with freelance consultants located in the US and South America.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Strong conceptual thinking. Be able to understand the project’s objectives, target audience and key messages to convert them into meaningful design concepts through visual design that evokes emotions and creates experiences.
- Ability to solve problems regarding usability, information architecture, and aesthetic improvements in design pieces.
- Flexibility to face various projects simultaneously, working with teams from different areas, from planning to execution.
- Full-cycle design responsibilities, from initial concept through to final implementation
- Collaborate with the dev team and own the full design cycle (concept to final implementation)
- Effective use of typography and layout. Be careful with the choice of typefaces and be able to organize the content to ensure legibility and visual harmony.
- Work closely with and support UX design teams and development teams on multiple projects.
- Be able to collaborate closely with other team members to understand feedback and refine your designs accordingly.
- 4+ years of demonstrable design experience. (Required)
- Graduate of Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Web Design, or similar.
- Advanced English level.
- Well-versed with UX basics, User-Centered Design, and Responsive Web Design
- Experienced UI/UX designer
- Excellent command of Figma, Illustrator and Photoshop is required.
- High attention to detail, layout, color, typography and branding.
- Your designs should show aesthetic quality.
- Organized and able to generate different proposals and aesthetic alternatives for a design piece.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Deep curiosity and passion for solving customer problems
- Branding and Identity – Conceptualize and develop visual branding elements, including logos, color schemes, typography, and iconography, that convey the essence of the brand.
- Design literacy and the ability to translate stakeholder needs into a complete UI design
- Client focused
- Team commitment
- Continuous improvement
- Data-driven decisions
- Relationship Management
What we offer:
- Pay tied to USD
- Flexible working hours. Create your own schedule!
- Paid vacation (15 working days) & Birthday day off
- Learning & development Budget
- Monthly social outings
- Language lessons
- Remote benefit – visa international card ($25 USD – monthly)