UX DesignerLooking for a job where you can make a positive impact? Elevation’s the place for you! Elevate your impact with a position at Elevation! We’re looking for change-makers, movers and shakers. Come and join us!
Elevation, an experienced digital design company seeks a UX Designer to join our team.
The position is for our offices located in Las Cañitas, Buenos Aires, Argentina (remote during COVID-19). We are a full-service agency that works exclusively with nonprofit clients, mainly in the U.S., and we offer everything from website design to branding, consultations, SEO, SEM, and more.
Our team is made up of approximately 30 people and the company has a great company culture. You’d be working with a mixed group of North Americans, Argentines, and other South Americans and would also be in contact with freelance consultants located in the US and South America.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Work closely and collaborate with nonprofit stakeholders to create a complete mental model of a project utilizing user personas and journeys and information architecture that fits within the limits of a WordPress website and pre-determined scope of work.
- Define and communicate qualitative and quantitative research plans, methods, and findings to stakeholders.
- Interview current or potential users to gain key insights based on their subjective, first-hand experiences.
- Create basic wireframes for websites. This includes low fidelity wireframes, sketches, prototypes, and supporting design specifications and documentation – working collaboratively with other designers.
- Work closely with UI designers and developers to ensure your experiences are brought to life as you intended them to be.
- Work in an evolving environment and adapt and define new processes and standard operating procedures as new projects arise. Support the Account Managers on scoping new projects and assist Project Managers by managing client relations.
- Champion user-centered design, sharing best practices and demonstrating curiosity about user needs and behaviors
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a related field with evidence of problem-solving and design thinking.
- User-first mindset, leading with empathy.
- Strong ability to work autonomously, lead complex design projects, and deliver high-quality design solutions.
- Understanding of user needs and the ability to assess and incorporate their feedback within a pre-determined timeline.
- Ability to work in Figma or Sketch or a demonstrated ability to adapt to new creative software.
- Be creative and possess a great eye for detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a client-facing role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal in English and intermediate level Spanish.
Nice to have:
- Experience user testing on prototypes and live websites.
- Portfolio demonstrating thoughtful design decisions based on research.
- A data-first approach and understanding of user research methods.
- Design literacy and the ability to translate stakeholder needs into a complete UI design
- Client focused
- Team commitment
- Continuous improvement
- Data-driven decisions
- Relationship Management
What we offer:
- Pay tied to USD
- Flexible working hours. Create your own schedule!
- Paid vacation
- Flex days
- DNI sponsorship
- Healthcare (OSDE)
- Ongoing learning (in-person/online courses)
- Birthday day off
- Monthly office outings (paintball, wine tastings, etc.)
- Language lessons
- Monthly MasterCard GiftCard