QA AnalystLooking for a job where you can make a positive impact? Elevation’s the place for you! Elevate your impact with a position at Elevation! We’re looking for change-makers, movers and shakers. Come and join us!
Elevation, an experienced digital design company seeks a QA Analyst to join our team.
The position is for our offices located in Las Cañitas, Buenos Aires, Argentina (remote during COVID-19). We are a full-service agency that works exclusively with nonprofit clients, mainly in the U.S., and we offer everything from website design to branding, consultations, SEO, SEM, and more.
Our team is made up of approximately 30 people and the company has a great company culture. You’d be working with a mixed group of North Americans, Argentines, and other South Americans and would also be in contact with freelance consultants located in the US and South America.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Control and manage the quality assurance system
- Direct contact with the programming and design teams, as well as project managers
- Create quality reports for each project – marking errors and problems for the programming team to fix before presenting it to the PMs
- Communicate directly with the project managers to let them know when the project is approved to present to the client
- Look over and verify that all errors found by the client in the beta phase are resolved before launch
- Manage the quality assurance system reports
- Elaborate, distribute and maintain documentation of the Quality Assurance System
- Verify the proposed actions and their implementation
- Monitor and verify the resolution of client claims
- Constantly look to improve the process and company product
- Knowledge of business administration and/or quality
- Advanced English level
- Experience: Implementation of at least one quality project
- Tools (both IT and others necessary for the position): Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs
- Client focused
- Team commitment
- Continuous improvement
- Data-driven decisions
- Relationship Management
What we offer:
- Pay tied to USD
- Flexible working hours. Create your own schedule!
- Paid vacation
- Flex days
- DNI sponsorship
- Ongoing learning (in-person/online courses)
- Birthday day off
- Monthly office outings (paintball, wine tastings, etc.)
- Language lessons
- Monthly MasterCard GiftCard