Project ManagerLooking for a job where you can make a positive impact? Elevation’s the place for you! Elevate your impact with a position at Elevation! We’re looking for change-makers, movers and shakers. Come and join us!
Elevation, an experienced digital design company seeks a Project Manager to join our team.
The position is for our offices located in Las Cañitas, Buenos Aires, Argentina (remote during COVID-19). We are a full-service agency that works exclusively with nonprofit clients, mainly in the U.S., and we offer everything from website design to branding, consultations, SEO, SEM, and more.
Our team is made up of approximately 30 people and the company has a great company culture. You’d be working with a mixed group of North Americans, Argentines, and other South Americans and would also be in contact with freelance consultants located in the US and South America.
Responsible for managing and seeing through website builds from the sale of the project to the final, launched site. Work includes creating project timelines and delegating tasks, coordinating meetings, directing and monitoring development efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Respond promptly and professionally to client communications.
- Coordinate a small team of web developers, graphic designers, and remote consultants.
- Keep clients and development team informed of any changes to the specifications.
- Ensure that projects stay within budget and on schedule.
- Renegotiate costs and timescale of a project (if clients increase project scope).
- Keep our online project management system updated, ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Assist with basic web development work.
- Review deliverables prepared by the team before passing on to the client.
- Minimize our exposure to risk on each project.
- Train clients on platforms used during the build process & final client training upon deliverable.
- Professional written and verbal communication with external clients
- Attention to detail and a feel for design aesthetics
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills in a multicultural environment
- Comfortable working with a diverse team with fast-moving priorities
- Ability to deliver results independently; doesn’t need to be micromanaged
- Native English speaker with Spanish-language skills (technical vocabulary)
- Preferred: Experience working with clients over the phone
- Plus: Experience with WordPress
- Plus: Previous project management experience
- Client focused
- Team commitment
- Continuous improvement
- Data-driven decisions
- Relationship Management
What we offer:
- Pay tied to USD
- Flexible working hours. Create your own schedule!
- Paid vacation
- Flex days
- DNI sponsorship
- Healthcare (OSDE)
- Ongoing learning (in-person/online courses)
- Birthday day off
- Monthly office outings (paintball, wine tastings, etc.)
- Language lessons
- Monthly MasterCard GiftCard