Account StrategistLooking for a job where you can make a positive impact? Elevation’s the place for you! Elevate your impact with a position at Elevation! We’re looking for change-makers, movers and shakers. Come and join us!
Elevation, an experienced digital design company seeks a Account Strategist to join our team.
The position is for our offices located in Las Cañitas, Buenos Aires, Argentina (remote during COVID-19). We are a full-service agency that works exclusively with nonprofit clients, mainly in the U.S., and we offer everything from website design to branding, consultations, SEO, SEM, and more.
Our team is made up of approximately 30 people and the company has a great company culture. You’d be working with a mixed group of North Americans, Argentines, and other South Americans and would also be in contact with freelance consultants located in the US and South America.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Engage in all facets of clients’ Paid Search campaigns, including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
- Conduct digital marketing consultations for new nonprofit clients.
- Manage bid management tools to effectively achieve the highest ROI across major search engines.
- Develop campaign copy/creative, text-based titles & descriptions; establish keyword creations and mapping to campaign goals.
- Utilize optimization techniques to improve site structure, page construction, content, keyword lists and SEO copywriting.
- Research, identify and establish partnerships with respected websites for link-building.
- Conduct site audits, document site optimization and make recommendations to improve visibility, CTR, and increase conversions.
- Develop performance metrics and analyze data to develop actionable insights that can be measured and reported.
- 1-3 years work experience in digital marketing (SEO, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Search Console).
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms & ranking strategies.
- Experience with Facebook Ads – mandatory.
- Proficient with SEO reporting and analytical tools.
- Experience managing PPC, CPA, and CPC campaigns.
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Adsense, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal in English (Spanish is an asset).
- You are a strategic thinker and a problem solver.
- Client focused
- Team commitment
- Continuous improvement
- Data-driven decisions
- Relationship Management
What we offer:
- Pay tied to USD
- Flexible working hours. Create your own schedule!
- Paid vacation
- Flex days
- DNI sponsorship
- Healthcare (OSDE)
- Ongoing learning (in-person/online courses)
- Birthday day off
- Monthly office outings (paintball, wine tastings, etc.)
- Language lessons
- Monthly MasterCard GiftCard