We are a U.S based creative web design firm, looking for a talented UX Content Manager to join the team on a full-time basis in our Buenos Aires offices. The successful candidate must be a native English speaker, have strong writing skills and a critical eye for design, and be willing to train on new concepts related to user-experience and content strategy.
- Collaborate with remote client stakeholders and in-house design, project management, content upload, and development teams.
- Conduct a content audit of existing website(s) and present reports with key findings (related to content strategy, SEO, etc.) to clients.
- Develop content tone and messaging document with client input.
- Create content models for relevant design layouts/content pages, present to client, and incorporate client feedback.
- Additional content strategy work may be required, as requested by client: Create a content development plan (including documentation, tracking, production management) and an editorial calendar based on strategic goals, organizational priorities, and fundraising events; Present plan for client feedback.
- Translate client input on audiences and design preferences into a deliverables document that details user personas, user flows, low-fi wireframes (desktop and mobile-responsive), information architecture, and sitemap recommendations; Present deliverables to client and incorporate any feedback.
- Additional user-persona work may be required, as requested by client: design and implement user interviews with identified group of current users; Present findings to client before establishing user personas as part of UX deliverables.
- Additional heat-mapping analysis work may be required, as requested by client: use heat-mapping tools, like HotJar, to test client’s existing website and deliver findings to client.
- Ongoing user-experience consultations may be required, as requested by client: during beta-testing phase.
Optional Duties (for candidates with strong writing backgrounds):
- Draft from-scratch content (requiring little research) or edit content provided by Client; Present drafted content for feedback by Client.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Solid written and verbal communication, presentation, and delivery skills.
- Cross-cultural people skills and basic Spanish-language skills (key for collaborating with multicultural teams).
- Ability to complete work and present deliverables on a deadline and balance overall project workload.
- Openness to be trained in UX wireframing software (Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, etc.); previous knowledge of one of the above is a plus.
If you believe that you have the necessary skills to thrive in the UX Content Manager role, please apply. However, in the past strong candidates have been people who:
- Have experience working with creative agencies or collaborating on projects.
- Have design or copywriting experience.
- Are native English speakers, with at least a working level of Spanish.
- Have a professional but approachable demeanor and are good listeners.
- Plan to stay in this position for a year or more.
What We Offer
- Paid in USD
- Home office
- Massage in office
- Yoga & personal trainer
- DNI sponsorship
- Healthcare Insurance
- Ongoing learning (in-person/online courses)
- Paid vacation
- Monthly office outings (paintball, wine tastings, etc.)