- Keyword Analysis (We will first perform a keyword analysis on a one-time basis. This will create the foundation for the continuation of the SEO process.)
- Website Optimization (SEO basics: An overview of the basic elements of your website that need to be optimized in order to stimulate growth of organic rankings (e.g. URL structure, robot.txt files etc) will be provided. The current scores per element on the website will be provided. & Meta Data: Based on the keywords found in the Keyword Analysis, Meta data will be rewritten focusing on the most important pages per domain. 1 Homepage + 4 Inner page. Per page the Meta title, Meta description and H title will be (re)written, and key images per page will be provided with a keyword optimized Alt text.)
- Content Optimization (Optimized content for search engines on the most important pages; 1 Homepage and 4 Inner Pages. Optimized content uses keywords in a natural, unobtrusive manner. This will be completed on a one-time basis.)
- Blog Post (1 blog article (max 200 words) will be written per month, or one previously written article will be optimized each month.)
- Backlinks (Request links on directory pages and submit links within comments on forums and blogs)
- Email support only
- Elevation has no control over the policies of search engines or directories with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. Client’s web site(s) may be excluded from any search engine or directory at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory entity. Elevation will resubmit those pages that have been dropped from the index.
- Some search engines and directories may take as long as two (2) to four (4) months, and in some cases longer, after submission to list Client’s web site(s). Occasionally, search engines and directories will stop accepting
submissions for an indefinite period of time. Occasionally, search engines and directories will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, listings will “reappear” without any additional submissions. Should the listing not reappear, Elevation will re-submit the web site(s) based on the current policies of the search engine or directory in question.
- Additional services not listed herein will be provided for a fee of $85.00 per hour. Elevation is not responsible for developing new content or writing new copy for Client. Client will be charged an additional fee for writing content, based on the hourly rate of $85.00 per hour.
- Elevation is not responsible for changes made to Client’s web site(s) by other parties that adversely affect the search engine or directory rankings of Client’s web site(s).
- Cancellation Fee: No refunds upon cancellation of subscription. All cancellations during the first six (6) months of the subscription will be subject to a cancellation fee of six (6) months of monthly fees less the number of months already paid.