We are a web design company that works primarily with nonprofit clients in the U.S. We are a full-service agency, offering everything from website design, branding, consultations, SEO, SEM, and more. Our team is made up of approximately 20 people and the office has a great company culture. You’d be working with a mixed groups of Americans, Argentines, Venezuelans, etc. and would also be in contact with freelance consultants located in the US and South America.
Digital Marketing Specialist Job Description
- The salary will depend upon experience and skills and the position is available to start immediately.
- Engage in all facets of clients’ SEM campaigns, including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting
- Integrate SEM campaigns, including paid search & SEO, into clients’ media campaigns
- Manage bid management tools to effectively achieve the highest ROI across major search engines
- Develop campaign copy/creative, text-based titles & descriptions; establish keyword creations and mapping to campaign goals
- Utilize optimization techniques to improve site structure, page construction, content, keyword lists and SEO copywriting
- Research, identify and establish partnerships with respected websites for link-building
- Conduct site audits, document site optimization and make recommendations to improve visibility, CTR, and increase conversions
- Develop performance metrics and analyze data to develop actionable insights that can be measured and reported
- 3+ years work experience with SEO & SEM
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms & ranking strategies
- Proficient with SEO reporting and analytical tools
- Experience managing PPC, CPA, and CPC campaigns
- Knowledge of Adwords, Adsense, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- You’re a strategic thinker and a problem solver.
A few benefits the position offers:
- Paid in USD
- Home office
- Massage in office
- Yoga & personal trainer
- DNI sponsorship
- Healthcare Insurance
- Ongoing learning (in-person/online courses)
- Paid vacation
- Monthly office outings (paintball, wine tastings, etc.)
- Kitchen and snacks