Lead DesignerLooking for a job where you can make a positive impact? Elevation’s the place for you! Elevate your impact with a position at Elevation! We’re looking for change-makers, movers and shakers. Come and join us!
Elevation, an experienced digital design company seeks a Lead Designer to join our team.
The position is for our offices located in Las Cañitas, Buenos Aires, Argentina (remote during COVID-19). We are a full-service agency that works exclusively with nonprofit clients, mainly in the U.S., and we offer everything from website design to branding, consultations, SEO, SEM, and more.
Our team is made up of approximately 30 people and the company has a great company culture. You’d be working with a mixed group of North Americans, Argentines, and other South Americans and would also be in contact with freelance consultants located in the US and South America.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Create attractive, innovative and appropriate design solutions for a range of projects, including but not limited to, ads, logos, social media, collateral, packaging, publications, trade shows, websites, display ads and other cool digital tactics
- Regularly brainstorm individually or as part of creative team to produce concepts
- Produce mock-ups, storyboards and presentations to convey ideas to the client
- Help supervise and nurture junior designers and manage relationships with vendors (e.g., animators, photographers, illustrators)
- Remain current on best practices, trends and technology developments in the print and digital media space and in client industries
- Help create an inviting, stimulating and easily accessible creative environment
- May be required to formally evaluate team members and provide appropriate input to HR processes
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Minimum 8 years of experience.
- Previous team leadership role required.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work directly with developers.
- Ability to create prototypes in an app like Invision etc.
- Experience working with Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and XD.
- Experience with Sketch, Figma and Zeplin.
- Have strong English grammar, punctuation and composition.
- Be creative and possess a great eye for detail.
- Take initiative and be self-directed.
- Client focused
- Team commitment
- Continuous improvement
- Data-driven decisions
- Relationship Management
What we offer:
- Pay tied to USD
- Flexible working hours. Create your own schedule!
- Paid vacation
- Flex days
- DNI sponsorship
- Healthcare (OSDE)
- Ongoing learning (in-person/online courses)
- Birthday day off
- Monthly office outings (paintball, wine tastings, etc.)
- Language lessons
- Monthly MasterCard GiftCard