Junior Web DeveloperLooking for a job where you can make a positive impact? Elevation’s the place for you! Elevate your impact with a position at Elevation! We’re looking for change-makers, movers and shakers. Come and join us!
Elevation, an experienced digital design company seeks a Junior Web Developer to join our team.
The position is for our offices located in Las Cañitas, Buenos Aires, Argentina (remote during COVID-19). We are a full-service agency that works exclusively with nonprofit clients, mainly in the U.S., and we offer everything from website design to branding, consultations, SEO, SEM, and more.
Our team is made up of approximately 30 people and the company has a great company culture. You’d be working with a mixed group of North Americans, Argentines, and other South Americans and would also be in contact with freelance consultants located in the US and South America.
Responsibilities may include:
- Integrate layouts with the WordPress framework
- Create custom gutenberg blocks (e.g. with visual composer or elementor)
- Build, format and design content with WordPress (e.g. interior page or custom templates)
- Set up components and plugins in WordPress (e.g. forms, newsletters or online shops)
- Provide support to clients during the content upload process and beta link revisions
- Research and test new plugins and features
- Collaborate on projects with different teams throughout the company (Project managers, UX and UI designers, etc.)
- Strong English grammar, punctuation and composition
- Take initiative and be self-directed
- Good at problem solving, researching and providing the solution
- Willingness to learn and grow within the company
- Nice to have: Experience with WordPress and Frontend editors (e.g. visual composer or elementor)
- Client focused
- Team commitment
- Continuous improvement
- Data-driven decisions
- Relationship Management
What we offer:
- Pay tied to USD
- Flexible working hours. Create your own schedule!
- Paid vacation
- Flex days
- DNI sponsorship
- Healthcare (OSDE)
- Ongoing learning (in-person/online courses)
- Birthday day off
- Monthly office outings (paintball, wine tastings, etc.)
- Language lessons
- Monthly MasterCard GiftCard