HR Assistant & Office ManagerLooking for a job where you can make a positive impact? Elevation’s the place for you! Elevate your impact with a position at Elevation! We’re looking for change-makers, movers and shakers. Come and join us!
Elevation, an experienced digital design company seeks an HR Assistant & Office Manager to join our People Operations team!
The position is for our offices located in Las Cañitas, Buenos Aires, Argentina. We are a full-service agency that works exclusively with nonprofit clients, mainly in the U.S., and we offer everything from website design to branding, consultations, SEO, SEM, and more.
Our team is made up of approximately 30 people and the company has a great company culture. You’d be working with a mixed group of North Americans, Argentines, and other South Americans and would also be in contact with freelance consultants located in the US and South America.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Recruiting and sourcing of candidates. Coordinate interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Onboarding & Offboarding of new employees. Support in all aspects of the administration involved in the employee life cycle
- Internal culture development: Support in everything related to the organization of corporate events
- Keep employees’ data on the HRIS up-to-date and accurate. Maintain and organize both soft and hard employee files
- Support the People Operations Team as needed on daily tasks, special projects and personnel administration.
- Asset management (Inventory control, insurance management and purchase/deliver assets when needed)
- Make sure the office is completely stuffed with supplies.
- Supervise cleaning staff
- At least 1 year of experience in HR
- Ideally for HR students or similar degrees.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to be a team player
- You have a demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with total discretion
- Able to work through multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-starter, highly organized and attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Client focused
- Team commitment
- Continuous improvement
- Data-driven decisions
- Relationship Management
What we offer:
- Pay tied to USD
- Flexible working hours. Create your own schedule!
- Paid vacation
- Flex days
- DNI sponsorship
- Healthcare (OSDE)
- Ongoing learning (in-person/online courses)
- Birthday day off
- Monthly office outings (paintball, wine tastings, etc.)
- Language lessons
- Monthly MasterCard GiftCard