Graphic Designer Semi SrLooking for a job where you can make a positive impact? Elevation’s the place for you! Elevate your impact with a position at Elevation! We’re looking for change-makers, movers and shakers. Come and join us!
Elevation, an experienced digital design company seeks a Graphic Designer Semi Sr to join our team.
The position is for our offices located in Las Cañitas, Buenos Aires, Argentina (remote during COVID-19). We are a full-service agency that works exclusively with nonprofit clients, mainly in the U.S., and we offer everything from website design to branding, consultations, SEO, SEM, and more.
Our team is made up of approximately 30 people and the company has a great company culture. You’d be working with a mixed group of North Americans, Argentines, and other South Americans and would also be in contact with freelance consultants located in the US and South America.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Create attractive, innovative and appropriate design solutions for a range of projects, including but not limited to, ads, logos, social media, collateral, packaging, publications, trade shows, websites, display ads and other cool digital tactics
- Regularly brainstorm individually or as part of creative team to produce concepts
- Produce mock-ups, storyboards and presentations to convey ideas to the client
- Ability to solve problems regarding usability, information architecture, and aesthetic improvements in design pieces
- UX/UI design.
- 5+ years of demonstrable design experience. (Required)
- Graduate of Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Web Design, or similar.
- Excellent command of Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch is required.
- Advanced English level.
- Good eye for detail, layout, colour, typography and branding.
- Your designs should show aesthetic quality.
- Client focused
- Team commitment
- Continuous improvement
- Data-driven decisions
- Relationship Management
What we offer:
- Pay tied to USD
- Flexible working hours. Create your own schedule!
- Paid vacation
- Flex days
- DNI sponsorship
- Healthcare (OSDE)
- Ongoing learning (in-person/online courses)
- Birthday day off
- Monthly office outings (paintball, wine tastings, etc.)
- Language lessons
- Monthly MasterCard GiftCard