Customer Success RepresentativeLooking for a job where you can make a positive impact? Elevation’s the place for you! Elevate your impact with a position at Elevation! We’re looking for change-makers, movers and shakers. Come and join us!
Elevation, an experienced digital design company seeks a Customer Success Representative to join our team.
The position is for our offices located in Las Cañitas, Buenos Aires, Argentina (remote during COVID-19). We are a full-service agency that works exclusively with nonprofit clients, mainly in the U.S., and we offer everything from website design to branding, consultations, SEO, SEM, and more.
Our team is made up of approximately 30 people and the company has a great company culture. You’d be working with a mixed group of North Americans, Argentines, and other South Americans and would also be in contact with freelance consultants located in the US and South America.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Deliver exceptional customer support by reproducing errors, fixing or reporting them to the appropriate development team members, and keeping the client updated through clear communication
- Build on the current process in order to increase customer satisfaction and move towards a more proactive (rather than reactive) Customer Success department
- Receive Support communications and manage tickets in the Hubspot system
- Maintain a complete and up-to-date list of all active plans and contributing ideas to expand this list
- Someone with knowledge/experience in client relations/customer support
- Native English speakers with a high level of proficiency in Spanish
- Applicants with experience in administrative responsibilities and Client communication.
- Someone that is familiar with IT tools and/or enjoys learning new technologies
- Vocational training: FrontEnd programming
- Experience: Tech support
- Tools (both IT and any others necessary for this position): Knowledge of WordPress and Hubspot
- Client focused
- Team commitment
- Continuous improvement
- Data-driven decisions
- Relationship Management
What we offer:
- Pay tied to USD
- Flexible working hours. Create your own schedule!
- Paid vacation
- Flex days
- DNI sponsorship
- Ongoing learning (in-person/online courses)
- Birthday day off
- Monthly office outings (paintball, wine tastings, etc.)
- Language lessons
- Monthly MasterCard GiftCard