February 8, 2017, by Sara Lowe
Hey #nptech world! We’ve decided to make our first roundup of 2017 all about nonprofit conferences – great learning experiences that can teach you how your nonprofit can make a greater impact in your community!
Here you will find 30 conferences that take place around the country covering a variety of topics – everything from fundraising ideas to digital marketing tools to legal matters. We hope this list will prove useful to your nonprofit!
- Impact National Conference | Feb 16 – 19 | St. Louis, MO
- Washington Nonprofit Conference | Feb 22 – 24 | Washington D.C.
- Social Capital | Feb 28 – Mar 2 | Alexandria, VA
- Digital Strategy Innovation Summit | Mar 21 – 22 | New York, NY
- Nonprofit Legal & Tax Conference | Mar 23 – 24 | Washington D.C.
- Nonprofit Technology Conference | Mar 23 – 25 | Washington D.C.
- Grant Managers Network Annual Conference | Mar 20 – 22 | Hollywood, CA
- Cause Camp | Mar 27 – 28 | Lincoln, NE
- NCRC Annual Conference | Mar 28 – 30 | Washington D.C.
- Nonprofit Learning Lab Institute | Apr 5 | Madison, WI
- International Fundraising Conference | Apr 30 – May 2 | San Francisco, CA
- YTH Live | May 7 – 9 | San Francisco, CA
- DIGIMARCON East | May 8 – 9 | New York, NY
- World Social Marketing Conference | May 16 – 17 | Washington D.C.
- Nonprofit Learning Lab Institute | May 23 | Phoenix, AZ
- MCON | Jun 5 – 6 | Washington D.C.
- NCTech4Good Conference | Jun 6 – 7 | Durham, NC
- DIGIMARCON West | Jun 14 – 15 | Santa Monica, CA
- Points of Light | Jun 19 – 21 | Seattle, WA
- InterAction Forum | Jun 20 – 22 | Washington D.C.
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Industry Conference | Jun 21 – Jun 23 | National Harbor, MD
- Annual Conference for Donor Relations Professionals | Jun 28 – 30 | Chicago, IL
- AMA Nonprofit Marketing Conference | Jul 10 – 12 | Washington D.C.
- National Urban League Annual Conference | Jul 26 – 29 | St. Louis, MO
- Bridge to Integrated Marketing and Fundraising Conference | Aug 2 – 4 | National Harbor, MD
- ADRP’s Annual International Conference | Sep 26 – 28 | Las Vegas, NV
- Nonprofit Learning Lab Institute | Oct 4 | Los Angeles, CA
- Nonprofit Storytelling Conference | Nov 9 -11 | San Diego, CA
- Leading Change Conference | Nov 13 – 14 | Pittsburgh, PA
- Annual ARNOVA Conference | Nov 16 – 18 | Grand Rapids, MI
And, as always, Elevation would love your feedback of any nonprofit conferences that you think should be included in this list for 2017!
Sara Lowe is the Communications and Partnerships Manager at Elevation, a full-service nonprofit web design agency. Sara began volunteering with nonprofits at an early age, including helping her hometown military community at the USO, teaching useful skills to inmates at a local jail, and traveling to Cambodia to help implement sustainable farming practices in a small village. Aside from loving to travel and learn other languages, Sara can often be found trying exotic new foods, doing Crossfit, or attending wine tastings.